Welcome to Detroit's DiagnosticLink software package update section. This site was created to provide immediate updates to our customers and service organization with the latest troubleshooting information, software updates, frequently asked questions and more.
Updates will be ongoing so we encourage you to check this website on a regular basis. If you need further assistance with any of this information, please call our Customer Support Center at 800-445-1980.
Current computer specifications for DiagnosticLink applications
System Components Required
• Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
• 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor or faster
• 2.0 GB RAM or more
• 40 GB Hard drive with 20 Gigabyte free
• Monitor and graphics card supporting 1024 x 768 resolution and 16-bit color
• 1 free USB
• High Speed or Broadband Internet connection
• IT Security Firewall Access for TCP Port 48481
• Administrative Rights (for installation only)
Hardware Adapter Device
• Nexiq USB-Link or USB-Link 2 with USB cable (Required for Cascadia diagnostics)
Please note: Some AccessFreightliner server applications are not Windows 8 - 10 compatible